Graduation Day...a long awaited celebration for our family.
Filled with happiness, we can barely wait to see Lindsey walk across the stage
to receive her degree.
This is the day before graduation.
A mild day for December in Kansas!
We arrived early to get a good seat.
Important people that I don't know.
Let the ceremony begin!
Lindsey is in line behind the tall guy in the center.
Just above the big head of the guy in front of me who had to stand up at the wrong moment.
Out of focus, but it's her!
Having the Official Photo taken.
So excited she returned to the wrong row...
Found it!
Yea!! It's official! She's a KState graduate!
We did it!
Go Wildcats!
Why didn't you tell me you posted these? I rarely get on the computer to check, sorry! Everyone looks so happy. And I think it's so neat that W ended up there this summer.
ReplyDelete...and what's Aggieville?
ReplyDelete