Kansas winds blow constantly...after living here for 20 years, I'm beginning to get used to them.
Boy, I miss them. There used to be one on the back door window, every morning, catching tiny gnats. I'd stand in the kitchen and watch it while waiting for the coffee.
I was thrilled to hold that last one. I tried to take a photo but couldn't manage with one hand!
I love their chirping at night. There were lots at Mother's when I was little.
Boy, I miss them. There used to be one on the back door window, every morning, catching tiny gnats. I'd stand in the kitchen and watch it while waiting for the coffee.
ReplyDeleteI was thrilled to hold that last one. I tried to take a photo but couldn't manage with one hand!
DeleteI love their chirping at night. There were lots at Mother's when I was little.
ReplyDelete