Yes, this is my Kansas Transporter, like the one on Star Trek, except mine works faster.
And instead of pushing buttons or sliding bars to turn it on,
this one works by just opening the roof on the KS Transporter.
I discovered this by accident when I opened the roof to add some bird seed.
The very next thing I knew, I was standing in the garage, very out of breath.
Apparently the power source is that wasp nest that is hanging at the top.
I'm looking for suggestions as to how to shut this transporter down.
Any StarFleet members out there?
Yikes! I hate wasps. Can you unhook the wire, run inside quickly, then sneak out after dark when it's colder and douse it with nasty chemicals? Is it even cold there yet
ReplyDeleteIt's going to be 80 degrees today.
DeleteI hate to use chemicals on them. I'm sure I'd miss some! I might just wait til winter and hope they die naturally.
Really? We don't either, but it's just because we're too cheap. I noticed Mother had a dozen spray cans. Maybe soapy water...or tie a firecracker to a fishing pole, and blow them up. Rod would probably like that. K and W did that once, years ago in Hockley. Not that it worked.
DeleteThat was because Mother had about 15 huge wasp nests all over the porch and 2nd floor. I was worried to death seeing all of them. Yikes!
ReplyDeleteI like the firecracker. Or maybe a power washer. If you could put the whole thing in a garbage bag, they'd eventually die. I'm surprised you haven't tried a sticky strip since those seem to catch everything.
ReplyDelete