Sunday, June 9, 2013

Little Maggie

I get to keep Maggie for 2 weeks.  She is a good little girl.  
She was scared of me the first day.  Now she loves me and follows me everywhere. 
 If I get up, she jumps up.  If I go outside, she has to come with me. 
 I took a shower and could see her peering through the glass door.
  She sleeps on my feet. I'm going to miss her when her mother comes home.

 
I discovered that she loves to walk on a leash.  We have been taking long walks at the airport on the taxiway. She clips along at a fast pace.
  
This is with a headwind...

 And this is a tailwind...

I keep her on a leash at night because I am afraid an owl will swoop down and carry her off!

I'm ready for my close up!
Now let's go eat something!

1 comment:

  1. Awww. Her face is lighter than Alex's, almost like she's a Silky.

    ReplyDelete