New York is full of interesting barns and photogenic cattle...
I'm gonna be like you when I grow up, Mamma.
Following the leader.
Wonderful patterns on this face.
I feel like I could just stare into her eyes all day.
The Long View Barn
The Seen Better Days Barn
Still hauntingly beautiful.
Tiny Herd Barn
At least they have a lot of room inside. Just kidding. It was a nice looking place.
Quite an Impressive Barn
Now this is a serious barn.
The Very Close to the Road Barn
I've noticed that barns and homes are often very close to the road in this state. Much closer than I am used to seeing...
Tiny house, huge silo?
This is just a trick of perspective, of course. The house sits below this barn and silo. I think this is the one we can see on the horizon from Dot's back yard.
The Breeden Barn
Well, it just hurts to see Grandma's barn in this shape. I remember playing in it as a child. It is a shadow of the glory days.
No one lives here or uses the barn anymore.
We prowled around inside and my camera battery died. I managed to snap a few photos of the silos with my phone.
I couldn't see up into the silos so I just stuck my hand in as far as I could and took the photos. I didn't know it would be this colorful.
Let's see what else we can find on this trip...
Still hauntingly beautiful.
Tiny Herd Barn
At least they have a lot of room inside. Just kidding. It was a nice looking place.
Quite an Impressive Barn
Now this is a serious barn.
The Very Close to the Road Barn
I've noticed that barns and homes are often very close to the road in this state. Much closer than I am used to seeing...
Tiny house, huge silo?
This is just a trick of perspective, of course. The house sits below this barn and silo. I think this is the one we can see on the horizon from Dot's back yard.
The Breeden Barn
Well, it just hurts to see Grandma's barn in this shape. I remember playing in it as a child. It is a shadow of the glory days.
No one lives here or uses the barn anymore.
We prowled around inside and my camera battery died. I managed to snap a few photos of the silos with my phone.
I couldn't see up into the silos so I just stuck my hand in as far as I could and took the photos. I didn't know it would be this colorful.
Let's see what else we can find on this trip...
You should do a watercolor of the cows/barn. I didn't know you got pics of the silos--those are really neat.
ReplyDeleteIt was so dark inside the barn. I could have had some cool photos around the windows but I didn't keep track of the darn camera battery level. I finally remembered my phone camera. Bill went with me to get the silo photos because I probably would have gotten lost in the darkness!
Delete