Bluebonnets and Bovines
and Lindsey
This is the 22nd year of Lindsey in the bluebonnets.
Cattle begin to come out of the woods and head to a clearing behind us.
Mamma and baby. Look at that M on his forehead.
Itchy cow + rough bark = great scratching post.
This is a well traveled cow path!
Scary looking cow...
Wouldn't this be a great jigsaw puzzle?
Another baby!
Hard to believe my baby is all grown up!
Exhibiting great posture.
Just relaxing. Still a beauty.
Time out...important text!
Bluebonnets were late this year so they are still a little sparse.
There is nothing more beautiful to me than Lindsey in the bluebonnets.
Love you!
I thought that first photo was you, Sharon. I had to look again.
ReplyDeleteShe does look like you. I have a few pictures of her and Walt in the bluebonnets, I think he's about 6.
ReplyDeleteI see it every once in a while. Compared to my old photos, not so much now!
ReplyDeleteYou are both beautiful!
ReplyDelete