Sunday, September 27, 2015

Let the Celebrating Begin!

We got settled in our hotel, then drove downtown 
to surprise Lindsey with Aunt Pat and Uncle Ray. 
She was only expecting to see Dad and me.


It was so wonderful to see everyone looking so happy!
I had to take a lot of photos...



Dad is so proud!

Sometimes I get in the photos too.


I can't leave out the "Welcome Aboard" recital which received a round of cheers...
We would ask to hear it several more times before the night was over. But our next destination was dinner downtown in a fancy warehouse district.


We found a good pizza place and had a wonderful evening.
As usual, Aunt Pat brought gifts!
(another cell phone photo)

Lindsey had a ten o'clock curfew for the last time and needed to return to study for her final in the morning. Graduation would take place shortly after the test for those who passed...  
To be continued....! 

2 comments:

  1. I like Rod's expression in the last one. L looks like a young version of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Sometimes I Get in the Photo Too" is really a good one of the 3 of you. The last one is cute. She looks so young and he looks happy even.

    ReplyDelete