If it is June in Kansas, we can expect thunderstorms.
This one last year was a gully-washer.
This one last year was a gully-washer.
Tons of rain. Lots of standing water in the yard.
Little wet bunny.
These robins are probably the parents of my famous little robin.
This is all draining from the backyard.
This deep...
And here's the sweet little drenched robin.
Momma Robin is keeping watch. I'll get your baby back in the tree.
I left them alone and checked out the pond. Of course the water is flowing over the spillway.
And down thru the yard,
Toward the mailboxes then under the driveway.
And then down thru the neighborhood into a new pond at the end of the airport.
Little wet bunny.
These robins are probably the parents of my famous little robin.
This is all draining from the backyard.
Momma Robin is keeping watch. I'll get your baby back in the tree.
I left them alone and checked out the pond. Of course the water is flowing over the spillway.
And down thru the yard,
Toward the mailboxes then under the driveway.
And then down thru the neighborhood into a new pond at the end of the airport.
I found this fellow right by the overflow area.
You should paint the bullfrog, too!
ReplyDelete