Perfect temperature, a little breezy.
Everyone said the water was rough, but I had little to compare it to.
We had Nathan's boat, kayak and two jet skis, plus the big float.
You can see how rough the water is in this video..
We enjoyed the sun and the waves.
Go Faster!
Justin and friend Patrick race across the lake.
Meanwhile, Kendra and her sister play with Kaleb.
It looks hotter than it actually was...
This reminded me of a scene from Gilligan's Island.
But it was less than a three hour tour.
Grandpa said he will wear shorts next time...
Lindsey and Grandma
Almost have tears in my eyes from laughing, or maybe from missing y'all.
ReplyDeleteI love Nathan's grin. Kaleb looks a lot like his Dad now. I thought that was J in the picture with Kendra, but I don't see that huge tattoo on his chest.
ReplyDeleteYes, that's him. His tattoos are on his shoulder and arm.
ReplyDelete