Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bluebonnet Hills

Mother insists we missed the best of her flowers but I think her yard was beautiful as always.






Little bits of happiness everywhere you look.


I'm not sure what these are. We've been calling them powder puffs.





The buds, blossoms and seed pods are all lovely.



I have a feeling they will be everywhere next year.








Butterfly watering station on the table.
This is a cool, shady place in the evening.

The roses are looking beautiful. What is her secret?
 






Where is Bill? Oh, helping Nathan work on the jet skis for tomorrow.


Did you notice the tree stump we hauled home from New York?
Such a peaceful place!


Everything always needs a drink.

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful! And you are so cute, Sharon. More pics of you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be her famous manure tea working its magic on the plants. Those roses are huge, and I love the elephant ears.

    ReplyDelete