Thursday, April 10, 2014

Maggie and Pepper on Spring Break



Just ignoring me.


  Look who's inside!



Camera-shy Maggie by the not-yet-blooming bluebonnets.

She has either never seen a boy dog or doesn't care... 



Pepper thought she smelled really nice.
I don't know if she is shy or just snooty...
Pepper said at least there is Foxy.
And she loves me.
And I love her.

 True love.

Next up, Galveston Island and the beach!
 

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe she doesn't have a placemat on top of her carpet with the foodbowl--that must be true love, too.
    He looks like a deep thinker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has much more personality than Maggie. She is coming back for another 10 days soon. Last visit for a while since her father is returning from out of town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Pepper is enjoying life these days. Love foxy. They are both cute, sweet dogs, I can tell.

    ReplyDelete