Saturday, April 23, 2016

Last Summer's Flora (2015)

Last summer's flowers.
I don't remember which cemetery these were in, but they were quite lovely.

These are from my neighbor's yard...



 This one is mine...


View from the top...

 You can barely see what looks like snow flurries...


The cottonwood trees were covered with cotton and it was blowing everywhere.
So glad I don't have cottonwood allergies!


This is one of my roses.



My peonies...



And my rose from Mother...

The photos were all from last summer.
Right now, my irises are about to open, the cottonwood is in bud 
and the peonies and rose are almost ready to bloom.   
I just bought some lavender, bee balm and hollyhocks yesterday.
I guess I needed more purple flowers.

1 comment:

  1. I bought lavender(with an odd dark purple bloom) and a hollyhock( called black night) a few days ago! Plus purple verbena and purple alyssum.

    ReplyDelete