Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hawk Alert!

I was looking out the window and saw something very large fly by.
I thought it might have been an eagle.

I ran outside and watched 2 large hawks circling my yard.
Where are all of my birdies that visit my feeders?

The trees were full of nervous birds.

The hawks were watching from another tree.

As much as I love birds, I am not happy knowing the predators are after my little friends.

They are beautiful in flight though.
I think they are a lot larger than our regular red tail hawks... but I'm still not sure what they are.

I made a lot of noise to help them decide to live somewhere else.
My neighbor came over to check on me.

His wife thought she saw eagles too.
I know there are eagles around here because everyone I know has seen one but me. Maybe one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment