Monday, September 16, 2013

Funny Faces

Alpacas are strange looking creatures. I think they are mostly hair.

These are the youngsters at a nearby alpaca farm.  The two skinny ones have already been sheared.

 
They seem to have a variety of hairstyles. 

 I suspect this one is a teenager...
Whassup Dude?

This is the baby of the herd.

This one reminds me of a unicorn.  Just needs a horn.

Another babyface.



These are a few of the adult females along with their owners.
The males of the herd are kept in a different area.



Oh, I would love to brush that hair out of her eyes!

Posing for the camera.

Say Cheese!

Two beautiful white haired ladies.


Making eyes at Walt.


Listening to alpaca stories.

I think her name was Ariel.  They all had Disney names.

Miss Photogenic
I bet she has a lot of boyfriends in the herd.

2 comments:

  1. I love these. The baby brown and black/white ones are Maisey and Zoe. She hasn't sold them yet. And weren't they the kindest people? When we went back to buy another fur- creation, we ended up chatting for another half hour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so much fun there! The alpacas were fascinating and the people were very friendly. Thanks for taking us there!

      Delete