Pick your own strawberries!
The hard part was refraining from eating them in the field!
I might have accidentally eaten two or three that way.
There were strawberries everywhere you looked, in various degrees of ripeness.
These weren't ready today.
Searching through the plants reminds me of hunting for Easter eggs.
Walt found some ripe strawberries.
Mother and Dot stake their territory.
Bill stays close by.
Walt heads to a fresh unpicked area.
This is a big field. We might have to come back.
It looks like Mother and Walt are picking in the next county...
Our bounty from one day. We did go back a second time!
These are some of the sweetest strawberries I have ever eaten!
These are pretty good too, picked in Dot's backyard.
Is this what bears live on?
There's that rear end again!
ReplyDeleteI'm pretending to not see the strawberries in the freezer, so I can gorge on them some horribly nasty day this winter.
I wish I had eaten more when we were there! The strawberries from the grocery store seem like fakes.
ReplyDelete