One lovely afternoon the four of us took a long walk in a fern park.
I think it was really a county park, but it was full of the most beautiful ferns.
There were ferns everywhere I looked.
Let's take the yellow trail.
X marks the spot.
Blue trail? No, there's the yellow marker...
We haven't seen anyone else on these trails.
Just lots of moss covered trees and other interesting things.
I've never seen pinecones that curled like this...
Are they supposed to be curled like that?
I love this green and could look at this photo all day!
Well, hello little slithery snake! We'll just let you pass by. Have a good day!
This is my "the UFO is landing nearby" photo.
These little moss biscuits were everywhere.
Such a peaceful place!
More ferns!
And then we came upon this tree. I assume it is from a woodpecker...
Someone has been busy!
There's a fungus among us.
My favorite fern...
We found our way out.
Dot brought the getaway car around so we could head for home.
More adventures await!
All of my moss biscuits are under a foot of leaves now. I probably won't see them for months.
ReplyDelete