Saturday, December 29, 2012

Purpose of Clouds

A while back we flew to Harlingen to see Grandma. 
I thought the clouds were beautiful. I started seeing all sorts of things.
See if you can see them...

A Bear on its back...

Rooster, dog, two people riding a horse...

This is too hard.  Let's just enjoy the scenery.  

 


As you can see, the sun is always shining on top of the clouds.
 I tend to forget this on cloudy days.

We are flying offshore. Check out the tiny waves hitting the shoreline.

Now I understand the term "feeling under the weather"
 because it is getting dark and gloomy.


Windmill farm with giant windmills. 

Harlingen Airport, a familiar sight!
And a pleasant temperature....upper 80's!

I believe that clouds prevent us from taking sunshine for granted.
Flying above them reminds me that no matter what is happening on the ground, the sun is still shining. 
 Well, that is, unless it is nighttime!


2 comments:

  1. I saw the rooster, but not the dog and horse.
    Where's the windmill farm, Harlingen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just outside Harlingen. Isn't it flat there? Nothing to block the wind.

    ReplyDelete