I planted some grape hyacinth bulbs years ago in a flowerbed under the maple tree. I also had a small bunch in another flowerbed. Now it appears that they are migrating across the lawn, trying to escape from the flowerbeds...
These were across the sidewalk, and the next bunch was all the way in the middle of the yard, many feet from the flowerbed.
This group started from about a dozen in the flowerbed under the maple tree.
They are now circling the tree and beginning to head to the driveway!
I don't know where they think they are going!
These were across the sidewalk, and the next bunch was all the way in the middle of the yard, many feet from the flowerbed.
This group started from about a dozen in the flowerbed under the maple tree.
They are now circling the tree and beginning to head to the driveway!
I don't know where they think they are going!
No comments:
Post a Comment