Saturday, May 4, 2013

Worth Another Look

While hunting for some photos, I ran across some old videos.  We took these in 2010 at Dot's old house.  The first few are from the day we hand-fed the former pet turtle that had been relocated to the pond some months earlier.  I was amazed when he came swimming across the pond to see us, and then actually ate from our hands.

 What a sweet little creature.  I can't believe he remembered everyone after being back in the wild.  Who would have known they have such good memories?


Walt feeds him right from his hand...


Lindsey also gets a turn feeding the turtle. 

And of course, I have to include this one... I still crack up thinking about how stinky the food was, and how Lindsey made a face after she smelled her fingers.

I will never forget the emotions I felt watching the little turtle visiting with us that day.


And back in the house, we find Rusty thoroughly enjoying his bone. 
Supremely satisfying!

On a different day we were joined by the bachelor peacock trio.

And finally one last look.


I think this is worth another look.... a two headed, bicolor longhorn.

And this photo of Friday is always worth looking at. It is one of my very favorites.
She was a happy dog!

See you later!

2 comments: